Listed on Blogwise

Sunday, November 21, 2004

INDEX OF THINGS TO COME ! !

INDEX OF THINGS TO COME ! !

Please Feel free to make a "comments" if you have an interest from this list or a Question about Signs and I shall be sure to read and respond the next day on the page or, to you personally.


the following Index shall constantly grow and may become a future FAQ page:

A quick checklist of points to make sure to tell your sign salesperson.
A small checklist of things to ask them before you procede.
Factors of sign design and the affects on the viewers:
. . . . . . . Aiming to like everything about your sign ( Layout ),
. . . . . . . Wording ( the Copy ),
. . . . . . . the importance of picking Colours, textures and shapes, ( Elements )
. . . . . and more
Discussion on VALUE for your sign dollar.
Getting EXACTLY what you've been looking / hoping / for, imagining.
Getting what you need - fulfillment of Purpose(s)
. . . . . and more

Collected anecdotes of my life in the sign biz.

. . . . . . . "Why me ol' Pah-in-law was grateful to 'is missus".
. . . . . . . THERAPIST or THE RAPIST - WHENSPACINGISASIMPORTANTASSPELLING.
. . . . . . . Marie Antoinette and French Beer.
. . . . . . . My Dad did the lettering on the Avro Arrow.
. . . . . and more
The History of Signs by century / by era of Technology.

Lesson of the day

mpg of my 13 minute Radio Collage " FOLLOW THE SIGNS " on CBC Radio One, June 23,04

Poems I've written relating to the sign biz.

My Personal Page is a collection of essays and Letters to the elusive Big Editor on current topics
thechroniclesofclifford.blogspot.com


Photo Gallery - once i've figured out 'Piscasa' program
. . . . . . . Stuff I've done
. . . . . . . Good stuff
. . . . . . . Bad stuff

Joke signs -


I won't waste a lot of time here because there are lists of them all over the internet. You've probably had someone forward you a page of them. I have Actually been there - done that - heck, I accidentally made some of them including: ( above a dryer )

"PLEASE REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES
WHEN LIGHT GOES OUT"
The above is an Index of things to come, not the archives.
It is Mostly already written and is currently taking part in my first book to be released : "Direction Signs " copywright 2004 cliff perry, cliff the signs guy . blogspot . com
I will post snipbits of the book over the next 365 days.
Or You can buy the book, directly from me !

riddle d'jour

Make a grammatically correct sentence in which ' and ' can be used 5 times consecutively.