Listed on Blogwise

Monday, January 03, 2005

Alliston Creative Services

That's what I call myself, Others call me The Signs guy.

My Specialty is Unique Design.
Logo, Sign and advertisement design;

I also make by hand High Quality, Durable signs for Estates, Retail, Commercial, Industrial.

26 years experience,
With the training of my Father, a Master Craftsman of 33 years experience and my Uncle, a Master Joiner ( cabinetmaker ).
I was accepted into the Guild of Master Craftsmen, London, England in '89.

I have designed and built signs in Belgium, Canada, England, France, Ireland, Malta, Turketstan and USA for small and prominent companies.

I am one of the diminishing breed of Signwriters, Gilders and airbrush Artists.
I was also one of the first sign people in Canada to use the new vinyl cutting technology.

And besides all my training and experience, I'm passionate about my design, my client getting the best, and, I'm naturally good at it too !

With this very computer, I can work with you and even arrange all the details of manufacture through my many connections in Europe and Americas. And even Easier in Canada.