Listed on Blogwise

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Flipping through my archives will uncover many an interesting blurb about me and the sign business. I've covered a lot but recently haven't had the time to add here.

I'm going to follow the stages of work I have on the go for the next while and try to post here everyday.

I have on the go:

Lawyers sign: A double sided wood 30" x 48" ( 60cm x 125 ) . Lots' of airbrushing, hand lettering, elaborate frame, - I'm almost done.

Jewellery store: still finialising the designs this week - 10 awnings to come off the building, repainted and lettered, replaced.

Gym wanting window display boards. Designs done, just waiting to get around to them. wanted in the next week or so.

Juice bar restaurant moving to new premises - working on designs.

Kids clothes store moving to new premises - working on designs.

The Local Museum - a woodworking project that I have to now make the plans for and final pricing.

and several projects In the proposal stage.

Now, i'm going to finish the lawyers sign - finishing coats on the frame, airbrushing a feather and ink bottle.