Listed on Blogwise

Saturday, November 27, 2004

The Alliston Santa Claus Parade

If you saw me in the parade today, and are checking me out,
You found the right spot.

And To all others who are new to my new site, Welcome and browse a bit !

I have lots of different kinds of curiousities here about the sign business;
How to buy signs; a sort of magazine for those who aren’t in the trade, but may be thinking about getting signs in the future.

My Stories and poems about the trade will broaden the knowledge and horizons of those who are in any other vocation.

If you check in regularily, you will get to know a lot about this interesting creative guy from small-town Canada, who’s travelled and experienced a lot of life, and always put an interesting twist on it.

If you like reading, want something written for you, or are a book or magazine agent, please visit my creative writing site thechroniclesofclifford.blogspot.com .

My pictures, and I have lots, are still on my computer, so until I get them here, you may request my online brochure, or check back in a few days to a week.

Scrolling down shows my daily entries over the past couple of weeks since I started this, the last one is the introduction – November 19th.

If it moves too slowly for you, and you are anxious to know more about Custom Sign Design, please contact me at creativeservices at rogers dot com. I will be happy to answer your enquiries.